Thursday, September 16, 2010

McDonalds Fined for Serving Dog Feet Sandwiches

Via the Associated Press: Burger chain McDonalds (NYSE: MCD) has been fined five million dollars for serving, at three Texas locations, fourteen sandwiches that contained the severed feet of dogs. The dogs' feet were recognizable and still had fur. They were not cooked.

One woman, who preferred to remain anonymous, told the Associated Press that she actually bit into the dog foot in her sandwich. "I was really hungry," she said, "and I wanted to eat my burger as soon as I got it. So I tried, and there it was."

McDonalds commented "Mistakes happen sometimes. We're really sorry. It won't happen again."

The FBI is investigating the source of the dog feet and the reason behind what McDonalds believes is sabotage.

(SOURCE)

No comments:

Post a Comment